Saturday, January 26, 2008

68 Seconds of Pure Thought

This is a tool created in response to the Abraham-Hicks explanation of the power of 68 seconds of pure thought.

Before you hit play, pick a desire; something you would like to manifest.
  • imagine that desire is contained in the indigo circle
  • focus your attention on the blue circle until it fades



This version does the trick. But if you want the original HD version, PayPal a donation to sixtyeightseconds at gmail dot com and I'll send it to you.

5 comments:

Colga Coaching said...

thank you for the focus wheel. I appreciate it.

Tammy Stillwater said...

Thank you so much for the 68 seconds of Pure Thought Video. I use it several times daily, and I'm seeing amazing results with the increased focus. I am most appreciative.

Eme10 Wind / Marjorie Diez said...

Thank you! It's a great tool help us focus upon one good feeling thought consciously, You too have a wonderful day :-)

Bella Shing said...

Arvind

You are a rockstar.

Thank you for doing these videos.

Have you thought of creating some iphone apps?

Bella

Kim said...

Are you still here? I just found you and I am inspired. Thanks for all this. It hasn't "died"...your contribution still lives on!

WOW! Thank you very much!